- Game Version: US Nintendo Switch
- Game Settings: LAN Mode, Round Points = 2, Skill Level = Off, Stage = Fixed Battle Arena
- Character Select: The loser of a game may change fighter Pokemon for the next game of the set. Both players may change assist sets and cheer type between games.
- Bring Your Own Switch: ALL players are expected to have their own Switch console on hand. Switch docks and network adapters will be provided at the tournament stations for you to use, but you must provide your own console with your own controller and copy of the game. Connect your console to the provided dock when playing a tournament match, and take your console with you when you’re done.
- All Controller Types are legal at this event! If you are using any wireless controllers please make sure to de-sync your controllers properly before leaving the station. Failure to do so can result in disqualification from the event.
Tournament stations are to be run in docked mode and directly connected to each other via ethernet adapters. Make sure that the console’s network settings match the values below by navigating to this system menu option: System Settings > Internet > Internet Settings > Wired Connection > Change Settings.
- IP Address Settings: Manual
- IP Address: 192.168.000.001 (for player 1) / 192.168.000.002 (for player 2)
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.000
- Gateway: 192.168.000.050
- DNS Settings: Manual
- Primary DNS: 001.000.000.000
- Secondary DNS: 001.000.000.000
- Proxy Settings: Off
- MTU: 1400
- Autoconnect: ON